[Box Backup] Server drive failed

Diego Ongaro boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 07 Jan 2007 23:09:28 -0600

Thanks for your help. I did experience a little more difficulty since
the bbstored server still had its /etc in-tact. bbstoreaccounts check
and bbstoreaccounts delete kept giving me the error:
Exception: Common OSFileError (Error accessing a file. Check
permissions.) (1/9).
bbstoreaccounts create was saying the account exists.

I finally cleared the accounts.txt file and was then able to create the
accounts again. Maybe there should be a force create option?

-Diego