[Box Backup] Redundant locations not removed?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:46:41 +0200

Chris Wilson wrote:

> Actually, I have a better idea :-) I think I just fixed a bug that would
> cause the deletion timer to be reset each run, so the unused locations
> would never be deleted.
>
> Could I ask you to update to the latest svn and build a new client on
> this machine, install it and run it for a few days, checking that the
> "will delete from store after" time keeps going down on each backup run?

I have reverted back to the 0.10 version of the client. It is absolutely crucial that I get the
files backed up ASAP. When thats done, I'll build your latest client and we can continue testing.

Thanks,
Tobias