[Box Backup] Redundant locations not removed?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:35:38 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tobias,

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Tobias Balle-Petersen wrote:

>> Actually, I have a better idea :-) I think I just fixed a bug that
>> would cause the deletion timer to be reset each run, so the unused
>> locations would never be deleted.
>
> I have reverted back to the 0.10 version of the client. It is absolutely
> crucial that I get the files backed up ASAP. When thats done, I'll build
> your latest client and we can continue testing.

I think this bug may have been in 0.10 as well (I certainly don't remember
changing that portion of the code) but it would be very interesting to
know if this fixes it for you :-)

If it doesn't and you're in a hurry to get the files backed up, you could
always increase the account limits temporarily, which should at least get
the backups going again regardless of the unused locations, which we can
sort out later.