[Box Backup] problem with raidfile

Remco Poelstra boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 02 Jun 2007 23:49:07 +0200

Chris Wilson schreef:
> Hi Remco,
>
> On Tue, 29 May 2007, Remco Poelstra wrote:
>
>> I've boxbackup 0.10 running on my Debian system. It worked fine until
>> there was a power outage. It now gives the error: while housekeeping
>> account 1, exception RaidFile RaidFileDoesntExist (2/11) -- aborting.
>>
>> How can I fix that? As far as I can see everything is fine.
>
> bbstoreaccounts 1 check fix.

Thanks. That seems to solve the raidfile problem. Strange way of
boxbackup to tell of such a problem.
The problem is now that bbackupquery connects fine to the store,but the
bbackup daemon gives an 7/34 error in the syslog on the server. The
website states that this error should get cleared automatically, but
appears not. How can I fix that?

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra