[Box Backup] problem with raidfile

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:31:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi Remco,

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007, Remco Poelstra wrote:

> Thanks. That seems to solve the raidfile problem. Strange way of
> boxbackup to tell of such a problem.

I've improved this error message in the trunk, it now tells you to run a
check on the store.

> The problem is now that bbackupquery connects fine to the store,but the
> bbackup daemon gives an 7/34 error in the syslog on the server. The
> website states that this error should get cleared automatically, but
> appears not. How can I fix that?

Can you give some more details about your problem? What platform and
version are your running on both sides? Did you compile Box Backup
yourself or use a package? Does bbackupd disconnect immediately or some
time after connecting? Could you turn on ExtendedLogging on the client and
tell us the last few lines of output before the exception?