[Box Backup] restore file >2GB

Martin Ebourne boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:46:40 +0100

Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com> wrote:
> OK, does anyone have a preference on whether I restore SINGLEPROCESS
> to its old meaning, and add a new option for _really_ only one
> process :-) or add a new option which just doesn't fork into the
> background, and otherwise behaves as normal?

I'm sure Ben will correct me if I'm wrong, but I got the impression
that SINGLEPROCESS was a little bit of a kludge for use by the test
suite, and was not really intended to escape into the wild.

I think it would be best to add a proper option for foreground running
as this is quite common.

Cheers,

Martin.