[Box Backup] User reports.

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:34:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Tom,

> It would be nice to know which files are update / moved / deleted. Maybe
> even present that to a user in some layout later on.
>
> The extended logging is a enormous amount of data, I already removed
> some bits, but it's clear it needs some additional love ;-)
>
> Is there any work on this?

My chris/merge branch has LogAllFileAccess option which logs all local
accesses. But it seems that what you want is really extended (protocol)
logging, which shows all changes made to the data on the server. You
should be able to process these logs to get whatever level of detail you
want.

If extended logging doesn't work for you, please could you give an
example?