[Box Backup] Restore & Compare Issue ** RESOLVED **

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 5 May 2007 18:23:43 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,

On Sat, 5 May 2007, Matt Brown wrote:

> I am sure you will be pleased to know, that this is now fixed and
> working beautifully :-)

Yes, very pleased to hear that, thank you.

> I downloaded your latest merge tree and recompiled on both server and
> client,  pulled a backup file from the store for the previous day and
> once downloaded tried a restore to SQL server and it worked fine.
>
> Once again thank for all your help on and off list, BoxBackup is a
> fantastic product - keep up the good work. If I can do anything to
> help, testing etc please let me know.

Can we quote you on that on our "Endorsements" page? :-)

Would you mind continuing to test this new version for us? It will
hopefully become a 0.11 alpha release after a couple of bug fixes, so more
testing, especially general use and long-term use, is greatly appreciated.