[Box Backup] Restore & Compare Issue ** RESOLVED **

Matt Brown boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 5 May 2007 22:03:19 +0100

Hi Chirs,

>> Once again thank for all your help on and off list, BoxBackup is a
>> fantastic product - keep up the good work. If I can do anything to
>> help, testing etc please let me know.
>
> Can we quote you on that on our "Endorsements" page? :-)

Yep you certainly can, I part own a company called 3AIT Limited (www.
3ait.co.uk) we use mainly Linux based solutions for our clients - in
the case of Box Backup the client is a stockbroking firm.

> Would you mind continuing to test this new version for us? It will
> hopefully become a 0.11 alpha release after a couple of bug fixes,
> so more testing, especially general use and long-term use, is
> greatly appreciated.

No problems at all, we will give it a good workout :-)

Regards

Matt Brown