[Box Backup] Trunk_1923

Matt Brown boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:24:41 +0000

Hi Chris,

> Sorry, that'll teach me to commit blind. Please could you update and
> try
> again?
>
> If you just want to run one test with runtest.pl, you can provide
> its name
> as an argument, e.g. ./runtest.pl bbackupd. I'd recommend that in this
> case as the timing problems only appear in the bbackupd test, so the
> extra
> very verbose test output is not necessary.

Well started with svn update, bootstrap, configure, make, make test
release all and got ...

--------
common: PASSED
crypto: PASSED
compress: PASSED
raidfile: PASSED
basicserver: PASSED
backupstore: PASSED
backupstorefix: PASSED
backupstorepatch: PASSED
backupdiff: PASSED
bbackupd: ./t: line 18: 31139 Segmentation fault
GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW=1 ./test "$@"
make: *** [release/common/test] Error 1

So I than re-ran just the bbackupd test and got ....

eaddir hooked to 0x804dfce for testfiles/TestDir1/spacetest/d1
NOTICE: Box Backup Client vtrunk_1933, (c) Ben Summers and
contributors 2003-2007
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
FAILURE: Condition [killed] failed at ../../lib/server/
ServerControl.h(143)
FAILURE: Condition [KillServer(pid)] failed at testbbackupd.cpp(685)
done.
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(AssertFailed) at
Timer.cpp(67)
ASSERT FAILED: [spTimers] at Timer.cpp(67)
FAILED: Exception caught: Common AssertFailed
./t: line 20: kill: (31607) - No such process
--------
bbackupd: ./t: line 20: kill: (31607) - No such process

Hope this helps ?

Regards

Matt