[Box Backup] Trunk_1923

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:38:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Matt,

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Matt Brown wrote:

> I have done an svn update and bootstrap configure and make.
>
> Then ran make test release all
>
> The summary is:
>
> --------
> common: PASSED
> crypto: PASSED
> compress: PASSED
> raidfile: PASSED
> basicserver: PASSED
> backupstore: PASSED
> backupstorefix: make failed
> backupstorepatch: PASSED
> backupdiff: PASSED
> bbackupd: make failed
> make: *** [release/common/test] Error 2

Sorry, that'll teach me to commit blind. Please could you update and try
again?

If you just want to run one test with runtest.pl, you can provide its name
as an argument, e.g. ./runtest.pl bbackupd. I'd recommend that in this
case as the timing problems only appear in the bbackupd test, so the extra
very verbose test output is not necessary.