[Box Backup] Help installing client on Mac OS X

Per Reedtz Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 21:50:45 -0700

On 10/2/07 7:06 PM, Peter Jalajas, TebucoSafe Backups wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A new situation for me.  A new client is in a Mac environment (info from the client):
>
> main machine
> OS 10.4.10
> Dual 2 GHz Power PC G5
>
> server
> OS 10.4.8
> 400 MHz Power PC G4
>
> I'm not a Mac guy at all, so I'm not sure I even know where to begin.  I guess I have to set up a
> build environment (yikes!  how?!), and then follow:
> http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/wiki/SourceCodeRepository ?
>
> Any and all help appreciated!

I'll be happy to send you the G5 10.4.10 parcel for client and server,
but I don't have a G4 machine anymore. As far as a development
environment goes, Apple's XCode Dev Kit is free to download if you sign
up at Apple's developer site (http://www.apple.com/developer).  The ADC
Online membership is free.

Let me know if you want the G5 stuff, and what version of Box.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561