[Box Backup] chris-merge - 2GB+ - Get OK - Compare fails?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:56:41 +0200

Hello Chris.

I'm not familiar with the term top-posting, so I might unintentially be doing i again now. Sorry.

The problem with the compare seems to be a with the MS Office files themselves (I only get errors on
MS-files).

I can restore the files from backup, and they have the same content as the original files.
Despite this, the restored and original file have different MD5 sigs. I have found by testing, that
the MD5 sig of office files change everytime they are opened even though they have not been changed
by the user and saved back.

So... No problem it seems.

Thanks,
Tobias