[Box Backup] Trunk_1871

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:35:45 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Matt Brown wrote:

> I have this morning checked out 1871 and tried to compile and test, however
> the tests failed.
>
> FAILED: 2 tests failed (first at ../../lib/server/ServerControl.h:136)
> --------
> common: PASSED
> crypto: PASSED
> compress: PASSED
> raidfile: PASSED
> basicserver: PASSED
> backupstore: PASSED
> backupstorefix: PASSED
> backupstorepatch: PASSED
> backupdiff: PASSED
> bbackupd: FAILED: 2 tests failed (first at
> ../../lib/server/ServerControl.h:136)
> make: *** [release/common/test] Error 1
>
> Just thought you might like to know...

What platform, Mac? Do you have a bbackupd or bbstored already running?
Could you try running just the bbackupd test with ./runtest bbackupd?
Could you look out for "FAILURE:" lines in the test output and paste the
surrounding lines?

> btw any joy with the Mac ?

A little, still debugging a couple of issues but i think that it basically
works even though the tests don't pass. Thanks for lending it to me!