[Box Backup] issue with command line restore

Paul MacKenzie boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:24:51 -0400

>Sorry, that should definitely not happen. Is your server using
>version 0.10 as well? Could you enable ExtendedLogging on the client
>and report the log messages from the syslog on the client? What
>happens if you do the restore using bbackupquery interactively?
>Could you show us the exact command line that you used?

Dear Chris,

Here is the exact command:

/usr/local/bin/bbackupquery 'cd /usr/somedirectory/' 'get -i 00109ae2
/usr/home/test/test-2007-04-01T17:03:17' quit

To test this all you need to do is fine any directory with a file and
run the get object on that item id.

I confirm that it works fine if I do each command from the command
prompt (one line at a time) but it does not work on one line.

I have tried different forms of echo but so far no luck.

Thanks for your assistance,

Paul