[Box Backup] Failed to setup location

Stuart Sanders boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 07 Sep 2007 07:06:00 +0800

Are you logging in via remote desktop and he logging in via local keyboard/=
monitor.  I've seen the behaviour you describe.  I usually do work via remo=
te desktop, and I only ever see the crash reports when physically at the ma=
chine and keyboard.   I have always attributed it to the fact that terminal=
 services sessions are not 100% the same as the primary logon.  I've seen s=
oftware for example that detects when you are in a terminal services sessio=
n and refuse to install/update.  Anyway just a guess.

Stuart