[Box Backup] Re: changing port for bbackupd

Stuart Sanders boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:09:00 +0800

I think there is a misunderstanding somewhere.

My understanding from your initial email is this:

Machine (A)
- bbackupd installed - backs up to machine (B)

Machine (B)
- bbackupd installed - backs up to machine (c)
- bbstored installed

Machine (C)
- bbstored installed

If this is the case why do you need to forward?  Machine (B) should have a =
config file that points it to Machine (C).  There is no need for forwarding=
 or any conflicts...

I think we a missing something in the picture...

Stuart