[Box Backup] Nice statistics.

Tom Albers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:09:15 +0200

--nextPart1705151.ZoUOoRRbDe

Op Thursday 03 April 2008 11:22 schreef u:
> > Did anyone write some nice statistics about the daily result of the backup on
> > the client side?

> If anyone has any questions I'll certainly do my best to answer them.

Hi,

After running it for a few days, I've some remarks:

* it does not seem to list the files that were deleted that day - I could be wrong though. I think it is crucial to see what is marked as deleted, so you easily check if someone deleted something by accident.

* the warnings and errors should be listed at top instead of at the bottom.

* I usually get an 'Unable to retrieve usage information.' for the backup usage info. Any idea why?

Otherwise I'm happy with the script ;-)

Best,

Toma
--nextPart1705151.ZoUOoRRbDe--