[Box Backup] exception BackupStore InvalidBackupStoreFilename (4/3)

Jason boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:32:13 -0400

Hello,

I've been using boxbackup for a while now, but unfortunately I haven't
been paying as much attention to my logs as I should have.  It appears
I've been getting this message in the logs for quite some time now, so
I'm not sure what happened in order to cause it to start.

Apr 21 10:13:33 [bbstored/hk] while housekeeping account 00000003,
exception BackupStore InvalidBackupStoreFilename (4/3) -- aborting
housekeeping run for this account

I looked for more information on this exception in trac, the
exceptions list on the website, and in the mailing list archives but
didn't find any information on what map be happening.  I even took a
brief look at the code which throws this exception, but it wasn't
immediately obvious to me what was going on.

So, can anyone tell me what could be causing this and how I might fix
it?  This is on the bbstored server, and I've got a few other clients
that connect to this server and they have identical boxbackup
configuration files, I believe.  So perhaps it has something to do
with some of the files that are actually being backed up?

Well, any help is appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Jason