[Box Backup] Debian Etch tarball install HowTo complete

Sean Van Couwenberghe boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:54:41 -0700

Dave, I'm glad this will be useful to you. To be honest, I had to ask a friend
for help figuring out the --enable-gnu-readline.

I see that I've excluded a few optional setttings and methods, so I'll be
adding them over the next week or two, after I get my setup working.

Cheers!
--
Sean Van Couwenberghe
Vanco Computing