[Box Backup] Restoring a corrupted archive?

Magnus Homann boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:20:58 +0200

Hi all,

I have now rsycned the data back (33 GB, about four days including such
exciting events as ISP taking down the line for maintenace, and the
remote machine had a complete kernel breakdown...)

I did bbackupstore check <nr> fix, and got quite a few directories in
lost+found0 (about 200). What to do with them?

Is there a way to restore just 'missing' files as reported by "compare
-aq", or do I have to delete the entire set of files I have still left,
and do a complete restore?

The documentation.txt is a bit unclear what "restore -d" does.
--
Magnus Homann