[Box Backup] Restoring a corrupted archive?

Magnus Homann boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:19:33 +0200

The archive seems quite corrupted, or the erropr handling of the restore
function is not so robust.

After fixing the CannotDecodeDiffedFilesWithoutCombining error in
fix, I have now encountered the following issue.

BackupStore AttribuesNotLoaded (4/26)

The error appears to occur on a directory, and if I remove the object
'0xbfd9', it is rebuilt with subsequent error of the same kind.

It seems the retore process is not very friendly to a corrupted archive.
I run Ubuntu 0.10-1 version of boxbackup. Is there any use in
downloading .011rc3 and use that server and client? Will that REALYY
mess my system up?

I'm starting to get a bit desperate here...

Magnus