[Box Backup] Eventlog full with warnings

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:00:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Roy wrote:

> > > In my eventlog I see the following warnig: WARNING: Suppressing
> > > duplicate notification about backup-ok
> > >
> > > This is not new, and I had it with the previous build already. But
> > > why is this? I only see one message with backup-ok, so I don't know
> > > what Box Backup is suppressing.
> >
> > Do you see a message like "About to notify administrator about event
> > backup-ok" somewhere before it, e.g. at the end of your first backup
> > run?
> >
> No, I only see that message for backup-start. That's why I find it very
> strange that it is suppressing those messages.

Me too. Could you possibly double-check it for me? I can't reproduce the
problem here, it's working fine for me: the first run produces an "about
to notify about backup-ok" log entry, subsequent ones produce the
"suppressing duplicate notification about backup-ok" instead.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |