[Box Backup] Box Backup 0.11rc2 on Windows?

Timothy Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:17:43 +1100

Hello Jody,

There is a link to a binary here:
http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/WindowsClientReleases
Just get the most recent build. I have it working successfully on 2
Windows clients, and I'm going to add more over the next few days.

You should always check out the wiki! It's has so much good stuff in
it, you must write down / tattoo-into-your-arm / bookmark the url.

Kind regards,
Timothy