[Box Backup] Box Backup 0.11rc2 on Windows?

Jody Belka boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:50:30 +0000

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 09:17:43AM +1100, Timothy Wilson wrote:
> There is a link to a binary here:
> http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/WindowsClientReleases
> Just get the most recent build. I have it working successfully on 2
> Windows clients, and I'm going to add more over the next few days.
>
> You should always check out the wiki! It's has so much good stuff in
> it, you must write down / tattoo-into-your-arm / bookmark the url.

I had found that page actually, but since the most recent build listed
is from September of last year I'd ignored it previously. Is it worth
trying, or should I wait for a bit?

Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org