[Box Backup] Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 1

Stuart Hickinbottom boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:41:42 +0000

A quick bit of diagnosis from Chris off-list and he correctly identified
the test server had a firewall running. That's the trouble with these
'set it and forget it' technologies - you set them and forget them!

Re-running those tests without the firewall gives:

common: PASSED
crypto: PASSED
compress: PASSED
raidfile: PASSED
basicserver: PASSED
backupstore: PASSED
backupstorefix: PASSED
backupstorepatch: PASSED
backupdiff: PASSED
bbackupd: PASSED

So, it's also passing all the tests on x86 Gentoo Linux.

Stuart