[Box Backup] Re: Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 1

Reinhard Tartler boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:57:00 +0100

Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com> writes:

> Nearly two years after the release of Box Backup 0.10, I'm pleased and
> proud to announce the first release candidate for Box Backup 0.11, also
> known as 0.11rc1.
>
> I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider testing the release candidate
> for us. Please read the following Wiki pages before doing so:
>
> * http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/BetaReleases
> * http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/011 (Upgrading to 0.11)
>
> You can download it from:
>
> * http://www.boxbackup.org/svn/box/packages/boxbackup-0.11rc1.tgz
> * http://www.boxbackup.org/svn/box/RELEASE/0.11rc1/ (SVN branch)

Thank you very much for working on this release. I've updated the debian
packages locally for me in my bzr branch and tested them in a virtualbox
sid machine. I didn't spot any problems.

However while working on the packaging, I've noticed that the
documentation (program manuals, installation guide and administator's
guide) are missing from the tarballs. In fact, the whole documentation/
directory from svn is missing.

Can someone please comment on this? I'd love to include the excellent
documentation in the debian packages under /usr/share/doc/.

Btw, is the documentation under the same license as boxbackup?

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4