[Box Backup] Suppresing duplicate notification about backup error

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:13:48 +0100 (BST)

Hi Wolfgang,

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Wolfgang Trexler wrote:

> Chris Wilson schrieb:
> > Thanks for reporting this. There was a missing reset of the backup-error
> > suppression after a successful backup. I've added that reset now.
>
> Thanks! btw: Are there any plans for a new release candidate?

Yes, definitely, but I can't say exactly when because I made some fairly
big changes and would like to test on a lot of platforms, but I haven't
done that yet.

> I still think that a backup tool should be rather aggressive in
> notification on "hard errors" as these are. But I'm fine with both
> ways...

This is a new error that was never reported by email before, I'm worried
about spamming people, but I'd like to hear what others think. Any
opinions, anyone?

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |