[Box Backup] Exception 7/33

Timothy Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:56:33 +1000

Hello guys,

I've got about 10 clients running boxbackup at the moment. They are a
mix of Unix and Windows machines, both desktops and servers. They are
mostly running well, but this one Windows XP machine keeps on failing.
It always fails in the same way, with the following error message
(although the file is different):

ERROR: Failed to upload file: D:\BU080611\Reg1DB\Univex1.zip: caught
exception: Connection TLSWriteFailed (Probably a network issue between
client and server.) (7/33)

I also found this one too:

ERROR: SSL error during Write: error:1409F07F:SSL
routines:SSL3_WRITE_PENDING:bad write retry

What is going on here? What other information do I need to provide?
I've built the debug version of bbstoreaccounts, so hopefully that
will give me some more error messages.

Kind regards,
Timothy.