[Box Backup] Deleting from backup

Greg Bolshaw boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 11 May 2008 13:30:38 +0100

On 8 May 2008, at 14:04, Magnus Homann wrote:
> That's what I practiced during my attempts to recover a corrupt
> storage. Good luck!

Thank you, that worked perfectly.

> A 'delete <object-id>' would be good in bbackupquery.

I agree, it would be great to have such a function. Ideally this would
also allow for the removal of directories including subdirectories and
files. Would this be difficult to implement?

Is it possible to automatically delete files from the backup after a
number of days, rather than keeping them until the storage limit is
reached? I would like to create a backup scheme where the last 30 days
of files are always available, rather than the last n GB.

Thanks
Greg