[Box Backup] notifyadmin in 0.11rc2 to chatty

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 28 May 2008 12:01:25 +0000 (WET)

Hi Wolfgang,

On Wed, 28 May 2008, Wolfgang Trexler wrote:

> I just installed 0.11rc2 and was wondering why the event
>
> backup-start and backup-finish
>
> where not handled separately in notifyadmin

Did you upgrade or install fresh?

Where did your notify script come from?

The NotifySysadmin.sh created by bbackupd-conf in new versions does handle
these events.

If you upgraded, did you read the Upgrading to 0.11 page on the Wiki? if
not, could you suggest a place to put a link to this where you would have
found it, to help ensure that others do find it in future?