[Box Backup] Simple question about usage info

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 30 May 2008 08:12:20 -0400

Hi Roy,

Yes, "Blocks used" is the total, I believe.

Note that I think the current info output is a bit unclear; files that
are both old AND deleted are counted twice, once each in the "old"
line and the "deleted" line (so, no, you cannot, and I guess must not,
add "old" and "deleted", else you'll be double counting).  I've added
a Feature Request in this regard (search for "counted twice" on
http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/FeatureRequests ).

Pete