[Box Backup] Simple question about usage info

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 30 May 2008 13:43:42 +0100 (BST)

Hi Pete,

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services wrote:

> Note that I think the current info output is a bit unclear; files that
> are both old AND deleted are counted twice, once each in the "old" line
> and the "deleted" line (so, no, you cannot, and I guess must not, add
> "old" and "deleted", else you'll be double counting).

I don't think that should ever happen (a file being old and deleted at the
same time), can you show us some examples and do you have any idea how it
came about?

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |