[Box Backup] Files are backup, but old/delete does not stay

Alexandre Mallais boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:55:33 -0500

I backup several server (4 linux/freebsd). But one of them does not
backup correctly.

I backup the folder /abc . In /abc there is a file that is generated
each day, and has the output of `date` in its name. If i got on the
backup with bbackupquery, and I list what is in /abc with ls -do I do
not see any deleted (X) file , but there should be a lot of them.

On my other server everything seems to backup correctly, I even brought
back old version of config file and it worked.