[Box Backup] Files are backup, but old/delete does not stay

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:25:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Alexandre,

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Alexandre Mallais wrote:

> I backup several server (4 linux/freebsd). But one of them does not
> backup correctly.
>
> I backup the folder /abc . In /abc there is a file that is generated
> each day, and has the output of `date` in its name. If i got on the
> backup with bbackupquery, and I list what is in /abc with ls -do I do
> not see any deleted (X) file , but there should be a lot of them.
>
> On my other server everything seems to backup correctly, I even brought
> back old version of config file and it worked.

How much free space does the account have up to the soft limit? Old and
deleted versions of files will be removed when the account reaches its
soft limit, until it is below the limit again.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |