[Box Backup] Which notifyScript is used?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:56:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Roy wrote:

> > Is it possible that you changed the path to this script in
> > bbackupd.conf and didn't restart the bbackupd service, so it's still
> > using an old copy of the configuration (and hence an old path to the
> > script)?
>
> No, the path and filename in the configuration hasn't changed for a long
> time. So that's not the problem. And with Process Explorer I can't see
> which file it opens, because probably it only show it, when it is being
> used at that moment. Really really strange... should I remove and then
> install the service?

Is it possible that you have more than one copy of Box Backup on the
system? What is the service command line in the service properties?

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |