[Box Backup] Which notifyScript is used?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 00:05:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Roy wrote:

> > > No, the path and filename in the configuration hasn't changed for a
> > > long time. So that's not the problem. And with Process Explorer I
> > > can't see which file it opens, because probably it only show it,
> > > when it is being used at that moment. Really really strange...
> > > should I remove and then install the service?
> >
> > Is it possible that you have more than one copy of Box Backup on the system?
> > What is the service command line in the service properties?
>
> Command line:
> C:\Program Files\Box Backup\bbackupd.exe -s -S "bbackupd" "C:\Program
> Files\Box Backup\bbackupd.conf"
> This is correct, and this should be running fine.
>
> I think I have a mysterious machine ...

I think so too :( Could you try stopping and removing the service, and
then running bbackupd from the command line, does that still send you the
mysterious emails?

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |