[Box Backup] Which notifyScript is used?

Roy boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:17:37 +0100

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Roy,

>>> Is it possible that you have more than one copy of Box Backup on the system?
>>> What is the service command line in the service properties?
>>>
>> Command line:
>> C:\Program Files\Box Backup\bbackupd.exe -s -S "bbackupd" "C:\Program
>> Files\Box Backup\bbackupd.conf"
>> This is correct, and this should be running fine.
>>
>> I think I have a mysterious machine ...
>>

> I think so too :( Could you try stopping and removing the service, and
> then running bbackupd from the command line, does that still send you the
> mysterious emails?
>
> Cheers, Chris.

First run, no warnings and no e-mails. Second run (after issuing a
bbackupctl sync command), a lot of warnings (same as the other thread),
but still no mail.
Why is this? This is how it is supposed to work (exept the warnings
offcourse).

Cheers,

Roy