[Box Backup] HOWTO Compile Boxi from source under OS X Leopard

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:55:48 +0200

Hello list!

I managed to compile Boxi under OS X Leopard 10.5.6 for the first time
yesterday evening. I put up detailed instructions on the usual web site
[1].

Unfortunately, the resulting binary at the moment is not very useful, as it

* does not respond to any inputs,
* does not appear in the Dock, Apple+Tab or Task Manager as running
application,
* and is therefore overall not useful for anything.

However, I am confident that this is a step in the right direction, and
that we will find a way to make Boxi run perfectly under OS X soon.

Are there any people on this list that know WxWidgets under OS X, and would
be interested to look into Boxi under OS X?

Thanks in advance, Achim

[1] <http://cuba-project.org/HOWTO_Compile_Boxi_from_source_OSX>