[Box Backup] setting up the server and client

scartomail boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm a bit lost in setting up boxbackup(server and client).
I have been reading a lot on the website and also the helpfiles on my debian system, but I can't put it all together.

After the server setup (debian standard) I did the following:
Installed boxbackup-server.
Done the raidfile-config thing with 0 disks.
Done the bbstored-config thing.
Done the bbstored-certs ca init thing, and copied the apropriad files.
Done the bbstoreaccounts thing and setup account nr 1.

And now I seem to do some stuff that creates a *.raw file.
Also I have to sign the files for the client.
But doing so I need to make a client of my server???

Unfortunatly I can't realy extract the information in good walthrough howto way from the website(planning to make one once I got this figured out).

Am I doing something wrong?
What should I be doing next?

I am planning to us a windows client together with boxi.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds Edo