[Box Backup] setting up the server and client

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:18:52 +0200

Hello Edo:

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:05:02 -0700 (PDT), scartomail <scartomail@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> And now I seem to do some stuff that creates a *.raw file.
> Also I have to sign the files for the client.
> But doing so I need to make a client of my server???
>
> Unfortunatly I can't realy extract the information in good walthrough
howto
> way from the website(planning to make one once I got this figured out).
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
> What should I be doing next?
>
> I am planning to us a windows client together with boxi.

This is a pretty straightforward HOWTO:
<http://xkr47.outerspace.dyndns.org/howtos/boxbackup/>

Please keep in mind for your testing purposes that the account numbering
system currently seems broken between Boxi and Box Backup [1], so only use
account numbers 1 up to 9 to be on the safe side.

Good luck, Achim

[1]
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2831479&group_id=135105&atid=731482>