[Box Backup] Re: HOWTO Compile Boxi from source under OS X Leopard

scartomail boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 04:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Achim,

you wrote:
Perhaps it would make sense to have a separate Boxi mailing list.

Count me in!, I do think Boxi is an importend extension to boxbackup.
It will ease administration and is a lot more apealing to a large amount of people than only writing a batch file to do the job.
Restoring this way is also easy.

Where do I sing up?

Rgds Edo