[Box Backup] keeping files 28 days patch

Torsten boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:29:22 +0200

Hi,

thanks for your interesting reply.

The Patch does not change the way when files are deleted. It only
preserves files (changes) from being deleted is they are less than 28
days old.

I think the actual Box Backup would delete your file too.

For deleted files Box Backup should store the time the file was deleted.
  Then it would be possible to keep the deleted file for 28 days, right?

  Torsten