[Box Backup] OpenSSL 1.0.0-beta3 for Box Backup/Boxi

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:00:03 +0200

Hello list:

In my quest to replace the currently used OpenSSL version (0.9.7i from 15
October 2005) in Box Backup and Boxi, I found out that the latest 1.0beta3
compiles and installs just fine under MingW, and the subsequent builds for
BB and Boxi work as well.

Unfortunately, I can only test this as an upgrade since I had already
installed 0.9.7i on my systems beforehand.

Would somebody be able to test this against a clean, new MingW
installation? Detailed steps are available here [1].

I would check it myself, but I will be quite busy over the next few days.

Best regards, and enjoy the weekend!

Achim

[1] <http://cuba-project.org/HOWTO_Compile_Box_Backup_from_source>