[Box Backup] OpenSSL 1.0.0 and PCRE 7.9

scartomail boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Achim,

It worked, the compilation!

I did not reinstall cygwin, there was nothing changed in the howto.
Am I correct in that assumption?

And I did not find a "cd /usr/src" command in the latest "compile boxbackup" part, so I did not.

And I did not receive any errors during the whole compilation.
I did get all the files needed for boxbackup like you wrote in the howto.

Did not had the time yet to test if they worked, but that wasn't your first question.
Anyway congratulations and thanks for the updated openssl.
Once it get's out of beta, boxbackup hopefully is too.

Rgds Edo