[Box Backup] Mailbox backup is dangerous.

scartomail boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi tom,

Thanks for the honest reply, I appreciate that very much.
That does make me look differtent to BB.

@Chris(or other developpers):
Would you please give you opinion on this?
If there are bugs in BB and it isn't stable yet, that's ok, it is still under development.
But a lot of people report all kinds of bugs and errors with BB.

Shouldn't we test and address(report) them(or are they already reported)?
Or are those people making wrong assumptions?

I'm just trying to have an honest discusion here and try to understand BB better, not trying to criticise all your hard work.

Anyway, I'm going to setup a test environment and see how those error/bug scenario's work out.

Rgds Edo