[Box Backup] cleanup - deleted files

berni boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:42:19 +0100

hi

i have a problem with the svn  version of boxbackup.

There are a lot of "Deleted files"
But they are using all the space on my server.

I set the softlimit to a low value.
I also uncommented the folder with huge files @client side but it does
not help

Output of  bbstoreaccounts info 1
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/122820/

i changed the time in the bbstored config  and restarted bbstored.
TimeBetweenHousekeeping = 10

but it is not going to delete anything !!

the client config:

BackupLocations
{
	boot-
	{
		Path = /boot/
	}
	etc-
	{
		Path = /etc/
	}
	#home-
	#{
	#	Path = /home/
	#	ExcludeDir = /home/berni/Desktop/puchi
	#	ExcludeDir = /home/berni/downloads/torrents
	#}

when is the server doing the housekeeping ??
i had to reset the hard limit twice to a huger value because i got
"Server is full" on the client.

i want to get rid of this files.

ps: by the way cool project. I'm part of a homeserver project
(satega.org) maybe we will include this backup solution as our main
backup method.

yours
berni