[Box Backup] boxi for windows

scartomail boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2075978351-1248881642=:20434

Hi,

If been reading a lot lately on the Boxbakup site.
It sounds like a perfect way to backup and I would like using it.

Problem is that a lot of work has been done but the boxi windows gui has been left behind.
It seems outdated, am I right?

Is there still work done on the windows gui?
The other code seems to develop nicely for windows clients.

I have downlaoded the latest windows client and found a file "installer.iss".
This is normaly used for automatic installation.
I can not find a lot of documentation for it on the Boxbackup site.
Anyone an idea how this should be used with Boxbackup?

Rgds Edo

--0-2075978351-1248881642=:20434

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If been reading a lot lately on the Boxbakup site.</DIV>
<DIV>It sounds like a perfect way to backup and I would like using it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Problem is that a lot of work has been done but the boxi windows gui has been left behind.</DIV>
<DIV>It seems outdated, am I right?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there still work done on the windows gui?</DIV>
<DIV>The other code seems to develop nicely for windows clients.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have downlaoded the latest windows client and found a file "installer.iss".</DIV>
<DIV>This is normaly used for automatic installation.</DIV>
<DIV>I can not find a lot of documentation for it on the Boxbackup site.</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone an idea how this should be used with Boxbackup?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rgds Edo</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>