[Box Backup] Soft/hard limits: "Soft limit must be less than the hard limit."

Achim achim+box at qustodium.net
Wed Sep 16 14:13:56 BST 2009

Hello list:

We established that settings soft limit := hard limit will stop any
housekeeping from deleting old files from the store.

So I tried to create an account with those properties with the official
Ubuntu 8.04 package and it fails as follows:

/etc/boxbackup# bbstoreaccounts create abcdef 0 100M 100M
FATAL: Soft limit must be less than the hard limit.

/etc/boxbackup# bbstoreaccounts --version
0.11rc2

When did this funcionality (soft limit := hard limit) come into existance?

Thanks in advance, Achim