[IWE] Goodbye News World International

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:08:14 -0400

For the last 11 years NWI a subsiduary of CBC television of Canada presented 1/2 news shows based in various countries around the world. Laid back giving stories in depth from the context of each national broadcast team. A delightful counterpoint to faux news. However Al Gore bought the operation and will turn it into a counterpoint to faux news. So now we will have republican news and democratic news, american written and slanted to the enjoyment of the democratic base. Another reason to dislike Al Gore.
thanx,
bill
ps it seems progress is being made as I am now getting connection refued instead of timing out to Z. Box must be on its way up.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.